A Wireless Test Engineer is being sought by a seed funded Bluetooth Hardware Startup based in San Francisco with Customers such as WeWork and Uber.
You will be part of the the Embedded/Firmware team working on a variety of Test Engineering projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Work with our QA Engineer to design, develop and maintain functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Develop embedded firmware unit tests in C, and developing integration testing using Python
- Develop, debug and maintain production test firmware and software
- Contribute to developing and running system validation tests to verify and validate software releases across firmware, mobile and backend software)
- Triage bugs submitted from users and other teammates, verifying issues and gathering additional details.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years in access control systems, hardware, and/or related low voltage installations.
- Experience building and functioning in a physical security laboratory and/or sandbox environment.
- Troubleshooting defective or failed physical security hardware.
- Programming physical security systems and newly automated systems.
- Experience with testing products that integrate wireless communication technology such as BLE & WiFI.
- Knowledge of the specifics of iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of development cycle for mobile/web applications