An Accounting Manager is being sought by a Growing AdTech Company based in Los Angeles. The role will be working in the growing Accounting Finance team reporting directly to the Finance Director.
This role is going to be suitable for a Senior looking for their next step up, or a Manager looking to gain more experience.
The Role, and your Day to Day
- Control Account Payable (AP) and Accounts Receiveable (AR)
- Assist with month end close process, and play a big part in end of year process
- Prepare US Financials, and Consolidated Financial Statements
- Monthly Reconciliations, including payroll, banking and revenue
- Work with regulatory compliance, Tax, 1099, 490a, payroll etc
- Own billing, expenses and execute monthly payroll
- Help with systems and controls development in a growing company (add control without slowing process)
Skills and Experience
- 4-5 Years experience post BA / BS Degree
- CPA is preferred by not essential
- Excel, and accounting systems (Quickbooks, NetSuite)
- GAAP Experience
Our relationship with our client - we have been working with them for over a year now and placed multiple candidates in the team. They are a company that know what they want and the right person will thrive in a growing startup environment. There is always something going on and always a new project to get involved with. If you work well under pressure, highly organized and can manage multiple projects at one time then you are the right person to apply!
Salary on offer is up to $100k, plus a bonus and generous equity package.
Please apply now, and we will start the process!