Intelletec has teamed up with a leading digital currency. They are rapidly growing and looking to expand their engineering team. They are currently looking to hire a Devops Engineer.
About the company:
The mission is to make digital currencies usable for business. Founded in 2013, they've grown to become one of the most well known and reputable brands in the digital asset and digital currency industry. Processing over $6B in transactions monthly, they serve some of the world’s largest exchanges and now supports over a half dozen of the top digital currencies within the platform. The company strives to bring new, innovative solutions to market and to be the leading service provider for digital currencies available in the market.
- Design system architecture to support the company's platform as a service
- Scale horizontally and integrate with CDNs to deal with DOS Attacks
- Maintain high availability of the service
- Design and implement a secure environment for the company's services
- Enforce strong operational security and document required security processes for the company
- Be a member of the operations response team (on-call)
- Automate deployment of new code
- Own operational monitoring and alerting of all services
- Maintain a robust and searchable log platform to ingest and index log data from the company's applications
Work with director of engineering to plan and procure engineering resources
- 4-8 years UNIX or Linux administration, automation, AWS and security Puppet and Jenkins
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience designing and implementing large, scalable distributed systems
- AWS Console: EC2, Security Groups, ELB, subnet ACLs
- Solid experience in scripting languages
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Event aggregation and dashboarding (ELK stack)
- Security: HIDS/NIDS, IPSEC / openvpn
- Understand how to maintain peak signal to noise ratios with aggregated application, host, network and security events.
- Salary up to $190,000
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Exciting startup atmosphere in great office space
- Catered lunches, fresh snacks, and gourmet coffee
- Commuting made easy with company-paid Caltrain passes
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Flexible vacation time
- Great coworkers
Only considering local candidates that are authorized to work in the US.