Intelletec and our client have teamed up to find the nation’s best Computer Vision Engineers to help their small (but growing) team who are leading visual search technology in fashion. Our client has just received Series A funding and are about to close on Series B.
Now is an exciting time for this group of individuals and an even more exciting opportunity to get in at a company leading a new technology and helping consumers by simplifying wardrobe shopping.
Are you smart? Geeky? A problem solver ready to take on challenges? Are you ready to make a big impact and work with world class engineers who are passionate about their product? If you answered yes, than this company might be the perfect home for you!
- Be a finisher who can deliver robust, production-quality code that solves complex, real-world problems.
- Have a MS or PhD OR have 3+ years of working experience in the computer vision industry
- Experience with machine learning and optimization
- Experience with Convolutional Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Ability to read research papers in computer vision and develop prototype
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Caffe, Torch, Tensorflow
- Experience with classification, detection and segmentation on large scale datasets, such as Imagenet, PASCAL VOC, MS-COCO.
This position offers a competitive base salary and equity (total compensation is above market)
For more information apply and/or inquire today!