Intelletec is partnering with a leader in the healthcare industry to find a Data Scientist that is passionate about building machine-learning solutions that improve patients’ lives and drive business value.
- Develop, design, build, and oversee data science solutions to provide predictive insights that further their vision to improve care in every setting
- Building ML models including Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Next Best Action Recommenders
- Collaborate cross-functionally across other teams. Manage business stakeholder relationships to drive action and value from data science insights.
- Provide analytics leadership; conduct methodology and code reviews; utilize industry and academic resources to continuously learn and contribute to a growing knowledge base of data science best practices
- 3 years of experience (with Masters) or PhD, with relevant experience providing advanced analytics solutions is required.
- Industry experience using TensorFlow and Pytorch
- Expert level skill in Python
- Experience in Statistics, Segmentation, Predictive Modeling, Time Series Analysis, & traditional ML methods.
- Experience in SQL, relational databases: e.g. Snowflake, HANA, Microsoft SQL
- Familiarity with a data visualization tool: e.g. Tableau, Power BI, R.