Our client are a developer-focused startup that uses WebAssembly and WebContainers to give you a full development environment in your browser- used by over 2M developers from over 2,000 companies. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our clients dynamic and growing team. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our infrastructure, ensuring high availability and scalability of our services. Collaborating closely with development and operations teams, you will contribute to the smooth delivery of enterprise software.
- Design, implement, and maintain infrastructure on AWS and client on-prem environments.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines to automate software delivery.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code using Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
- Ensure high availability and scalability of our services.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure smooth delivery of enterprise software.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship for teammates.
- Develop and implement best practices for infrastructure security and compliance.
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and AWS.
- Experience installing and supporting enterprise software.
- Experience with using and implementing infrastructure as code.
- Proficiency in monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and CloudWatch.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Ruby, and Python.
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts.
If you are passionate about working on infrastructure at the forefront of web development and excited about building and maintaining highly scalable and available systems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.