Are you someone who wants to build transformative technology for a next generation market data provider? Do you believe that you should only play for the data that you use? If you are someone who wants to give users access to market data with a pay as you go service model then this is the opportunity for you! Our client is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join their team and make an immediate impact!
What would make you a great fit?
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of experience with Linux servers
- Experience with bash and shell scripting
- Prometheus and Grafana monitoring tools experience
- Experience with Jenkins, Gitlab or TeamCity for building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working within a financial market would be a plus!
In this role you will:
- Automate, build, test, and deploy for all the organizations systems
- Deploy containerized applications with Kubernetes and Docker
- Perform optimization of web applications and ensure that there is zero downtime deployment
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits
- Be a part of a company that is changing the ways of the past
- 100% remote work
- Join a collaborative team with engineers from some of the top data firms in the U.S.!
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you are excited to join a company where you can make an immediate impact that has raised over $31.5M in funding, Please apply!