A Fintech Company (Based in DT San Francisco), who are focused and mission-driven to improve the transparency within Consumer lending are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer.
The technology they have built utilizes artificial intelligence to give a clearer financial picture of personal lending and finds ways for consumers to change their situation for the better.
The Company is currently still in their Series A stage, with over $17m raised to date, with a founding team of serial and prolific entrepreneurs.
Your job will be to craft elegantly simple interfaces in a market marred by horrendously complex ones. You empathize to all of the users while keeping the companies mission in mind. You welcome feedback and are excited to learn from users and subject matter experts as to what's working and what's not.
You describe yourself as:
- Scrappy - Whatever it takes to solve the user's problem at hand and to make your ideas come to life.
- Adaptable - You are able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You are able to deal with complexity, change and understand engineering capabilities.
- Flexible - pivoting from mobile to web, from borrower to internal user. You embrace the options and look forward to building out new experiences.
- Enthusiastic - You are passionate about our mission and excited for the work we do. You bring a can-do attitude and desire to make meaningful impact.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in product design
- You are fluent in UX wireframing/interaction design and high fidelity UI design prototyping tools like Sketch/ Invision/Figma
- You have a demonstrated track record delivering delightful experiences in B2C/B2B products, and have a cool portfolio to highlight that
What They offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 401k matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings