A London-based fast-growing digital content provider that works with global businesses including (Google, House of Fraser, and Arsenal who have been named as one of Londons top startups is growing rapidly & seeking to add a number of strong Engineers to its small team.
My client are looking for someone with passion and drive to come in and join to play a core role in shaping the development of a greenfield content production platform.
The new platform migrating away from a monolithic Ruby on Rails application to a Microservice based, API first driven architecture using Ruby, Go, Node.js and React.js.
While you will be going deep into technologies, you will also be working closely with the VP Engineering and Product team to shape the product roadmap and technical architecture of the software.
Your experience and qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience working as a senior software engineer in a technology business.
- Candidates with experience across multiple languages including C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Scala or even PHP
- Demonstrated experience in problem-solving.
- Extensive Ruby or backend programming language experience (desired)
- Experience of API design and shipping of HTTP Services.
- An interest and (ideally) experience in distributed message platforms and Microservice architectures.
- Demonstrated experience building highly scalable distributed web applications.
- - Github profile and (ideally) open source contributions.
- - Examples of a pragmatic approach to software delivery, understanding the pros (and cons) of shipping early and often.
What's on offer
- Autonomy and responsibility. You can design and own features, products and decide how you want to solve the interesting problems we face daily.
- A real opportunity to shape the culture of the company and be a pillar of this new exciting growth period.
- A continuous learning environment. We believe in a growth mindset and you will be actively encouraged to develop yourself with new tools and technologies.
- Up to £75,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- The opportunity to work closely with some of the top players in the digital tech market.
To find out more about this awesome opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org