Our Series B HealthTech client has developed a leading app that helps users get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. Patients can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run their software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 14 million visits and 1 million COVID tests have been booked through their platform!
Their Sales Division works as a team to deliver consistent, explosive growth. They put the consumer first in an accelerated world of changing healthcare trends, and work relentlessly with their clients to give them new and innovative tools to provide a better experience for their patients. You'll be responsible for connecting and introducing the product to prospective clients and working with them to find, isolate and ultimately solve their biggest challenges. You should love talking to prospects and shouldn’t be afraid of high outreach volume to hit goals. You should be a team player looking for the opportunity to contribute to a growing organization.
- Introduce the product to prospective clients, expanding our reach and directly influencing the care experience for our partners and the patients they serve
- Serve as an advocate for our key partners’ business needs to address their opportunities and provide feedback on our product’s evolution
- Establish rapport with stakeholders and key decision makers, forming lasting relationships across our customer landscape
- Collaborate with our support, product, and engineering teams to ensure that we meet and exceed the needs of our clients
- Bring energy and out-of-the-box thinking to solving our customer’s needs and problems as part of a growing, fast-paced team
- Have 4+ years experience in relevant SaaS sales roles, managing relationships from pipeline to closing
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both with internal teammates and external partners
- Pride yourself on balancing simultaneous projects and competing priorities with a can-do attitude
- Bonus points: If you’ve previously partnered with stakeholders in the healthcare space