A startup entity (within a $14bn Public Company) are looking to hire an Enterprise Account team based in the EMEA region.
The Parent Company, are the leader in cloud based web development for the SMB and retail market, and this venture will be for their Enterprise Support solution, which is taking on Salesforce and ZenDesk.
The role, as the Enterprise Account Executive, will be fairly traditional, and you will be responsible for building a sales pipeline within the EMEA, supported by the business developement team.
This entity, acts as a true startup, no red tape, dynamic environment, with the added bonus of little risk due to the financial backing of the parent.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Identify and engage with potential agency partners.
- Demonstrate the unique value of the the platform to clients design process.
- Maintain a pipeline of agency leads and opportunities.
- Striking new partnerships with agencies, setting them up for success with the the platform.
- 5+ years experience in sales or account management, with a track record and book of contacts.
- You have experience working with CRM, Support or other relevant Enterprise Account Softwarre
- Motivated to create clear and effective communication channels to deliver the value of their platform.
- A BA/BS graduate from a 4-year university.
Base salaries are expected to be market leading and same with OTE with uncapped commisions and a generous stock pacakge too.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info