Born 7 years ago, in New York City. A game-changing, inovative fitness platform for everyone. Today its featured on the news and across the internet such a Bloomberg & Business Insider and has thousands of active users and followers on social media.
Our Client is on the look-out for a talented Android Engineer to craft their consumer facing Android application.
As an Android Engineer you will have lots of ownership on the application and will require contributions from start to finish during the product development lifecycle. Starting at concept to delivery along with continuous maintenance and development of the application.
My client is seeking an Android Engineer that takes pride in clean, high quaility code. You must be passionate about the latest trends in Android such as RxJava & Kotlin and will have the ownership to continully improve the product based on this along with best practices and tools available for optimizing applications for performance and stability.
Salary: Circa $150,000 + Benefits.
- Minimum 1-2 years crafting Android applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the deployment process to the Google Play Store.
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs as well as backend systems.
- Experience integrating with Social APIs.
- Strong experience using Android SDKs for Lollipop, Marshmallow, and Nougat
- Experience in using tools for monitoring application stability and user behavior (eg. Crashlytics, Localytics)
- Proficent using Android Studio.
- Experience customizing AOSP builds for a richer, more distinctive, more controlled user experience as well as automating the update/fix cycles for the custom builds.
- Experience in how to integrate android applications with streaming services as well as other rich media platforms and consume video content with Google Exoplayer.
- Experience in firmware development and testing, especially in the realm of IOT solutions
- Strong background of compiled / interpreted languages outside of Java
- Passion for UX/UI