Payment infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and Broken. My client in San Francisco is building a future where sending payments is as easy as sending messages. To do this, they’ve redesigned payments from the ground up.
My client makes online commerce easy, secure. Ethical and efficient for all parties. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
You will play a mission-critical role in developing the future of online commerce. This company is looking for someone who oozes passion, creativity, and love of building great things. Companies and consumers alike with rely heavily on what you build. You’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. So, if challenges excited you, and you’re ready for the big one, let us know.
About the role:
- Move fast, ship fast
- Build great things
- Take ownership of large projects
- Own product decisions
- Champion best practices and enforce technical standards
- Incredible work ethic and passion for what you produce
- 1.5 - 20+ years of professional engineering experience
- Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the midst of chaos
- Experience with backend engineering, linux, postgres/mysql, open source software, and cloud services
- Experience with Go is a plus
- Located in or willing to relocate to Bay Area and work in San Francisco
- Work with a world-class team
- Significant equity at a fast-growing company
- Ownership and autonomy over substantial projects
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, and SNACKS
- Relocation support
- An office filled with energy and optimism