We have partnered with a post-IPO Software Platform that empowers businesses, organizations, professionals, and individuals to take their businesses, brands, and workflow online.
They are seeking a Head of People Operations (US Workplace Experience) to join their New York office reporting to the General Manager.
You will have 5-15+ years of experience managing, developing and motivating a workplace experience and operations team in a technology-driven company. You will thrive in a positive work environment as well as experiences outside of the office that is collegial and fun.
As the Head of People Operations (US Workplace Experience), you will:
- Be a part of the Global Workplace Experience and Operations management team that ensures that the Global teams are connected.
- Lead, manage and develop the Workplace Experience and Operations team across multiple US sites, creating a positive workplace experience and implementing in-house or off-site activities like celebrations, happy hours and other events for employees.
- Serve as the main point of contact for US-related advisors and vendors such as real estate advisors, legal counsel, facility management vendors, event planners, food and beverage vendors, etc.
- Lead any required US office build-outs and improvement projects, coordinating with internal team members and working with various outside advisors, vendors and contractors.
- Work closely with the Purchasing team to negotiate vendor contracts and agreements.
- Build relationships with employees to better understand their needs and collaborate with other functional groups such as HR, IT and Finance.