Intelletec has partnered with one of the world's largest shipping/ freight companies as they seek to add a number of talented Data Analysts to their ranks. With over $62B in annual revenue they are a powerhouse in their industry.
Unfortunately the client cannot sponsor VISAs at this time.
The role would require once a month travel to offices in Jersey City. Please keep this in mind.
What you'll do!
• Analyze and translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Perform data analysis through complex queries, interpreting results, and communicating findings to technical and non-technical audiences
• Develop Power BI reports, dashboards and other BI solutions
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Possess strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing and presentation skills
What you'll need!
• 5+ years - designing, developing, and supporting enterprise analytical applications
• 2+ years - analyzing data sets over 1M+ rows using qualitative and quantitative methods
• 2+ years of experience visualizing complex dashboards (Tableau, PowerBI)
• An understanding of how data is managed in relational and non-relational databases
• Ability to write, analyze, and debug complex SQL queries.
• Proficiency with Azure services like Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure Databricks
• Proficiency building large scale Data Model’s
The role would be remote with occasional travel to Jersey City
If this sounds like something that "floats your boat" then please drop your resume and interest!