Intelletec is actively hiring for IT engineering experts looking for a challenging but rewarding career path in the Intelligence Community (IC). Intelletec seeks a Data Engineer to work with the team to provide engineering support to the data science and software engineering team members.
- Support ad-hoc data analysis requirements defined by the client's Leadership.
- Reporting solutions will encompass multiple technology platforms used by the client and will drive business process re-design and raining/change management initiatives.
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools and data visualization software including Tableau.
- Will work on Data cleaning and transformation efforts in delivery of CDRLs.
- Design and optimize Data Pipelines using Spark, Hudi, EMR cloud services, and Kubernetes containers
- Make sure pedigree and provenance of the data is maintained such that the access to data is protected
- Clean and preprocess data to enable analytic access
- Collaborate with enterprise working groups to advance the state of data standards
- Collaborate with the engineering team, data stewards, and mission partners to aid in getting actionable value out of the data holdings architects complex, repeatable ETL processes
- Provide Advanced Database Administration support in Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Elastic and others
- Supports Experience with Targeting using Sponsor Tools, Reverse Engineering
- Develop API connectors to enable ingest of new data catalog entries from databases and files
- ensure that data mappings will provide the best performance for expected user experience
Requirements: (TS + FSP REQUIRED AT START)
- MUST HAVE: All candidates will be required to be US Citizens, willing to undergo the Government issued background investigation process
- Experienced in extracting and aggregating structured and unstructured data
- Experienced in data programming languages and tools such as Python and R
- Experience with SQL or similar database language
- Experience designing and implementing data models to enable, sustain and enhance the value of information they contain
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment