Next generation real estate tech company is expanding their Data team. This is a great opportunity to join a startup that is revolutionizing commercial real estate lending.
Competitive comp and stock options.
The lead data engineer will work to recognize patterns and productize solutions and techniques for integration into our products and our processes.
Solid experience using Java required
- Participate heavily in architecture, design and implementation of data pipeline
- Develop, refine and scale data management and analytics procedures, systems, workflows, best practices and other issues
- Development of data-driven products
- Visualize and communicate data clearly for use both internally and externally
- Collaborate with our engineers as well as streamline internal processes
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of production-level data pipeline deployment
- High proficiency in Java, 3 years experience using Java required
- Experience in working with big data technologies Spark, MapReduce, NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS infrastructure such as EC2, S3 and Glue
- Hands-on Industry experience with machine learning frameworks like SageMaker, TensorFlow
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- An entrepreneurial spirit as well as passion for solving difficult challenges through innovation and creativity, with a strong focus on results