Leading NYC Private Equity firm focused on Pharmaceuticals is looking for a Data Scientist, Real World Evidence. This is a great opportunity to be part of a new team and add to its growth. Offices in NYC and Boston
They are looking for strong collaborators with solid analytics experience working with claims data. This is a vibrant research environment, with a strong innovative culture, and at one of the top funders of innovation across the biopharmaceutical industry.
**Claims Data required
- Provide hands-on Real World analytics support to in-house diligence studies across multiple therapeutic areas
- Deliver innovative self-service analytics solutions and tools to enable broad business users to leverage large real-world data and advanced analytics for investment decisions
- Support strategies regarding RWD, RWE, and digital health by providing strategic input on rapid analytics, predictive modeling, machine learning, artificial intelligence, interactive visualization, etc. Help develop strategic partnerships on RWD assets, analytics, and technology
- Effectively communicate novel findings and methodological approaches to internal and external stakeholders
- Data science, biomedical informatics, health informatics, clinical informatics, epidemiology, biostatistics, health economics and outcomes research, engineering or a related field required.
- Master degree OR at least 3 years relevant work experience is required.
- Broad understanding and application of advanced statistical and predictive modeling for RWE generation
- Broad understanding and application of machine learning algorithms (supervised, unsupervised learning, deep neural network, transfer learning) in biomedical research and/or healthcare settings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience and business acumen