My client is an AI Startup that is looking to empower organizations to capture, extract and transform unstructured documents such as receipts, invoices, purchase orders, checks, credit cards, and W-2s into structured data at scale. The company’s technology reduces or eliminates manual data entry and unlocks valuable business intelligence in seconds. They have raised $12M in Series A funding and is looking to continue to build out its team by hiring a Developer Advocate.
As a Developer Advocate you will:
- Manage relationships with users, partner with community leaders, fulfilling their commitments to the community, and ensuring their member’s best-in-class experience.
- Define a comprehensive developer community brand and program, including naming, tiers, member benefits, budget requirements, marketing program strategy, content and resources strategy, and event/webinar strategy.
- Manage communications with the developer community and prospective new members across social media, online periodicals, and forum websites.
- Partner with the engineering team to deliver educational content to community members, expanding their skills and fluency with their APIs while driving advocacy.
- Support community members’ content creation by providing platforms and marketing support to expand the reach of their content, both in-person and online.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing resources to scale your developer community programs globally.
- Identify and engage with prospects who fit their community member profile, manage lead generation, and manage onboarding processes for new program members.
- Ability to travel to San Mateo, CA office as needed
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of developer community management experience, or equivalent.
- Outstanding communication and social networking skills.
- Proficiency with business productivity applications and webinar hosting platforms.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and popular tooling.
- Spent some time as a developer/coding languages and understanding of API development.
- Experience in marketing programs for a software engineering audience (Preferred).
- Advanced degree in Computer Science (Preferred).
Base salaries up to $200k plus equity
For more info please reach out to email@example.com