Intelletec is partnered with a Los Angeles-based health & wellness brand built on the idea that small acts of self-care produce positive outcomes. They created FLO, the first-ever PMS vitamin, designed to make periods and the symptoms that come with them more tolerable. They are a fast-growing startup gaining serious traction (check us out in Forbes’ top trends in women’s health), with a strong brand presence and some amazing leadership.
You are a strategist, storyteller and are excited to push creative to its peak performance. You are both performance minded (excited to look at Meta Analytics, form insights about email performance, etc.) and excited about guiding the best-in-class creative. As the Director of Creative Performance, you are responsible for the performance engine of all creative assets across ads, email, ecom and omnichannel.
You will be creating creative concepts and briefs, guiding messaging and informing design based on target audiences, past media performance and strategic goals, while working collaboratively with stakeholders to improve creative performance based on KPIs. You are process driven and highly analytical with an excitement to make creative optimizations. You will create high-performing, click-worthy content that is equally engaging as it is impactful at connecting with our customers and generating conversion.
You will lead a team of creative strategists and video editors, partner with designers and copywriters, and collaborate with key stakeholders for the ambitious goal of making creative that performs. The ideal candidate is a leader who is patient, compassionate, and empathetic with great communication skills to manage both up and down.
Responsibilities and Duties
- An experienced leader in the Performance Marketing space (6+ years), preferably at a direct response eCommerce CPG company or a performance marketing agency
- Optimize creative across all channels of marketing, using data and analytics to make creative improvements while staying true to the brand identity
- Using your deep understanding of direct response metrics, work closely with the acquisition and marketing teams to form creative insights and innovate on creative ideas
- Creative strategy experience with a marketing-driven approach, optimizing creative to drive impactful results (i.e. sales, high click-through rates on ads, etc.)
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Strategy team to track learnings from campaign performance & together develop creative solutions to continuously improve sales and click-through rates.
Process & People Leadership
- Motivate and empathetically lead a team of creative strategists and video editors, partner with designers and copywriters, and collaborate with key stakeholders for the ambitious goal of making creative that performs.
- Maintain and improve on existing processes, manage resourcing and project deliverables and meet tight-deadlines
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships and trust within internal teams to create the best work possible!
Qualifications and Skills
- Performance Marketing with direct response eCommerce experience
- A strong understanding of paid media, performance analytics and A/B testing
- A growth marketer mindset who has experience making creative optimizations across platforms of paid ads, email, ecommerce, and omnichannel
- Ability to align with brand guidelines and translate it into a cohesive, consistent, and relatable voice
- Strong conceptual thinker with a passion for developing brand narratives, engaging content and storytelling with a results-oriented approach
- 3+ years in leadership, leading creative teams to motivate and inspire
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years of equivalent work experience
Additional Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a bonus
- Writing experience within female-empowered, women-focused industries
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics; basic Excel is a plus
- Passion for e-commerce, consumer retail and/or digital marketing is a plus