Our mission revolves around decreasing energy and water consumption by applying energy-saving and renewable energy technologies. We aspire to enhance the well-being, convenience, and value of the buildings we work on, all while promoting a sustainable future. For a decade and a half, we've been instrumental in the sphere of green energy and sustainable real estate. Our clienteles range from proprietors and developers of budget-friendly housing, blue-chip financial and real estate investors, privately-owned businesses, to some of the nation's top property management firms.
The position is for an Energy Engineer who will be responsible for managing and providing support in the assessment, initiation, and design of energy-saving and capital enhancement projects (such as energy audits, energy management, and eco-friendly design).
- Assessing the financial, engineering, or realistic viability of energy efficiency enhancement projects.
- Executing cost-benefit assessments, determining potential return on investment, evaluating blueprints or system layouts, setting design objectives, organizing resources, defining project boundaries, and guaranteeing adherence to Federal, State, or local laws.
- Performing energy audits and site assessments to evaluate energy consumption and identify potential energy-saving and related enhancement opportunities.
- Monitoring and inspecting the core energy flow of systems in buildings and facilities.
- Evaluating building utility bills to understand practical energy consumption and patterns.
- Preparing and presenting reports and technical documents to property managers, building owners, co-op/condominium boards, and other decision-makers at client buildings.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in energy engineering and/or auditing.
- Experience with ASHRAE level audits, as well as knowledge of LL 87, 95, and 97.
- Understanding of control theory, eco-friendly design, automatic environmental control systems, building automation systems, or other building subsystems.
- Familiarity with incentive program rules and regulations and the ability to choose the most suitable program for a project.
- Understanding of the lifecycle analysis of facility efficiency and energy conservation projects.
- Experience in reviewing architectural, mechanical, or electrical plans and specifications to evaluate energy efficiency or determine economic, service, or engineering feasibility.
- Experience in performing energy audits, identifying energy savings opportunities, using tools and technology to compare cost-effective energy options and making recommendations to achieve more energy-efficient operation.