Our client is supporting an energy transition in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. The Company is a subsidiary of a Tokyo-based Energy firm and is responsible for 30% of Japan's geothermal and natural gas output. Our client has committed to achieving net zero CO2 emissions from its businesses by 2050 and is contributing to the development of a sustainable society.
- Work with the business analysts and other technical resources to determine feasibility, design and development of technical solutions meeting the business users’ requirements.
- Develop and support custom reports out of the ETRM system.
- Develop and support data interfaces into and out of the ETRM system.
- Develop and support process automations within the ETRM system.
- Support urgent production issues as needed.
- Design, document, code, and unit test complex system functionality.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining interfaces into and from a vendor ETRM software solution (EKA Insight, OpenLink Endur, OpenLink Right Angle, Allegro, etc.)
- Reporting solutions out of an ETRM systemData extracts from MSSQL database
- Ability to translate technical requirements into technical solutions using modern standard coding practices.
- Exposure to technology infrastructure as it applies to the delivery of technical solutions.
- Experience working with diverse teams across global locations.