Intelletec is exciting to announce a new partnership with Based in NYC, Novig are building the first high-frequency, commission-free sports trading platform in the US — essentially the NASDAQ of betting.
The founders are recent Harvard grads with experience at Jane St & BoA who started Novig with the believe that a commission-free P2P exchange model will replace the exploitative and unprofitable betting model of traditional sportsbooks. They themselves were sophisticated sports bettors who grew increasingly frustrated by the latency, discriminatory practices, monotony, and non-profitability of the retail sportsbook betting experience. This role requires 3-5 days per week onsite in NYC.
As a Founding Engineer on this team, you will...
- Build a robust, scalable sports trading marketplace
- Apply state-of-the-art technologies used in modern securities exchanges to enforce transparent and efficient market practices in the future of sports betting
- Optimizing our low-latency systems that will support the transformation of sports betting
What are we looking for?
- We value candidates with expressed interest in sports, markets, and computer architecture.
- We work on problems across the stack, from low-level hardware optimizations to high-level design of concurrent algorithms.
- You are someone who is passionate about the complexities of computer science who can contribute toward helping us build a robust, scalable sports trading marketplace.
Compensation ranges based on experience. $140k - $180k base salary + equity.
Please apply with your updated resume if interested in learning more!