We are working with a market-leading Credit rating company (top 3 global firm) who are looking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their team.
They're an award-winning provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. In this era of volatility & technological transformation, they provide clarity and insight, enabling their clients all over the world to make better decisions.
- Design applications and data models.
- Code, conduct code and design reviews and test applications.
- Document the design and technical specification of systems.
- Provide production support to the applications.
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA, DBAs, System and Network engineers, Cloud engineers; spread across global offices, in the process of software development.
- Work with other Team members and users to understand business and, where necessary, offer ideas to improve.
- Java 8 / 11.
- Servlets/JSP/Spring Boot/Spring MVC, REST (experience producing and consuming APIs)
- Databases: Oracle, PL/SQLTools: Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket.
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Hybrid role, 2 days per week onsite in NYC
- An opportunity to have huge impact on critical systems at one of the most stable and successful financial institutions in the worldIf you are interested in this role, please click apply and attach a copy of your resume. I will be in touch to schedule some time to chat in more detail.