Our client has built a crypto wallet used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As a full-stack engineer you'll be doing everything from building stunning user interfaces and creating cross-platform client infrastructure on the frontend, to creating API's, data pipelines, and services that bridge the gap between the blockchain and the user experience their users have come to expect on the backend. Join them on their mission to make the digital economy safe and easy to use for everyone.
This role is fully remote; however, they are only open to candidates in US and EU time zones.
- React / Typescript / styled-components / Next.js.
- Docker / Kubernetes.
- Postgres / Redis.
- Solidity / Rust.
- Feature development: You will be owning features on our web platforms- website and web extension.
- New initiatives and products: You will be leading initiatives to add support for other blockchains, and to launch new complementary products or infrastructure.
- Interfacing with users: You will be interfacing directly with end-users and developers building on the app – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of the product.
- Team building: You will be working with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years full-time software engineering experience
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms
- Nice-To-Have: 1+ years experience in a blockchain based project
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.