My client is transforming video security with Generative AI. They provide a modern software interface for video security that works with any IP camera and takes only 10 minutes to deploy. With them, a user can type what they are looking for, and they do the rest using foundation models. My client is live today with multiple large and mid-size enterprises. Customers have preferred them over traditional video security systems like Cisco Meraki, Avigilon, and Eagle Eye Networks. The video security market ($50B+ by revenue) is dominated by incumbents, with less than 1.5% of the companies using a cloud-based video security solution. However, most companies see cloud video security as the future and want to move to the cloud. Their product is highly differentiated compared to the competition, and we are ramping up the GTM sales motion. My client is founded by experts in AI and robotics from places like Lyft, Google, Stanford, and Oxford University.
They are making their very first demand generation and growth hire. This role will be both challenging and high growth. You will work closely with the CEO & Sales team and be responsible for qualified lead & demand generation by exploiting multiple channels (e.g., SEO, PPC, Tradeshows, Webinars, and Social Media).
- Own the top-of-funnel to generate qualified leads from all possible channels.
- Take ownership of website content and SEO, collaborating closely with web designers.
- Develop and implement a metric-driven SEO strategy, monitoring and improving ranking against target keywords, page authority, and backlinks.
- Manage and optimize the PPC channel, meticulously measuring and tracking the performance of various ads to generate qualified leads.
- Strategize and execute webinars and tradeshows, identifying relevant events for their presence and tracking RoI from each event.
- Monitor Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and payback period across different channels.
- Create and manage marketing metric dashboards for various channels.
- Continuously innovate research competition, and identify new channels for exploration.
- Establish and grow their presence on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
What we are looking for
- Analytically-driven. You are good at math & analytics. You realize marketing is more than clever slogans & pretty pictures.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission; you’re too busy making things happen.
- Customer obsessed. You deeply care about and understand their target customers and what they seek.
- Hyper-Organized. You get things done. You achieve results on time and deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Dive deep. You don’t accept shallow answers and dive deep to understand the problem and provide solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing, understanding different channels. Experience with at least one of the following: PPC, SEO, or social media marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive base salary. $140k-$180k
- Strong equity
- Health insurance
- A great working environment / Hybrid in Office in Sunnyvale