Head Of Engineering (Sustainability)
#1 Carbon Management platform - (Series A, $15M)
We are working with a leading carbon management platform/sustainability startup. They're looking for a Head of Engineering to join their team and take ownership of the team's technical roadmap. You are expected to lead by example as you develop and execute on the product vision through detailed technical strategy, roadmap and budget.
What You'll Do:
- Lead by example as you develop and execute on the product vision through detailed technical strategy, roadmap and budget. Get your hands dirty and write code.
- Identify gaps in our existing codebase, system architecture, development processes and products.
- Provide guidance, feedback and technical mentorship to a team of engineers spanning all experience levels.
- Be the primary technical resource for your team. Facilitate technical discussions on software architecture, code reviews, CI/CD, technical debt, refactoring, etc.
Ideal Candidate Has:
- You are the pillar that holds up customers and provides them the tools to fight climate change.
- 3+ years experience managing and leading an engineering team as a hands on contributor
- 8+ years working as a software engineer in a team setting
- Practical experience leading an engineering team, preferably experienced in leading a remote team
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and creating an engineering culture based on best practices
- A proven track record of achieving results through continuous improvement of engineering tools and processesIs product-minded and cares about how their team's work fits into the broader business
- Experience working with different tech stacks under one organization
First round interviews are happening starting 9/19.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply and attach a copy of your resume. I will be in touch to schedule some time to chat.