My client is the next-generation market data provider — with the radical idea that you should only pay for the data that you use. They power the world's largest finance and fintech institutions and lower the barrier of entry for small startups. Since starting in 2019, they've raised over $27.8M in funding and have over 2,000 companies signed up pre-launch. Their team consists of former data users from firms like Two Sigma, Belvedere, Pico, Bloomberg, Pinterest, and Google. My client offers health, dental, disability, and life insurance benefits, as well as 401(k) matching and visa sponsorships. They accommodate 100% remote work, with teammates living around the globe and paid in their local currency.
You'll oversee the company's go-to-market strategy, working across the marketing, product, and growth teams to bring new products to the market. This includes the following.
- Own the launch process of products and features from end-to-end.
- Establish launch timelines and go-to-market strategies.
- Collaborate with and manage internal and external stakeholders across sales, product, marketing, and growth.
- Execute various inbound and outbound marketing strategies and growth hacks.
- Create and track relevant metrics to determine the return on investment of various growth and marketing channels.
- Collaborate with executives to make decisions regarding the budget, branding, and direction of the company.
My client is looking for an individual contributor who has owned the go-to-market process at a B2B SaaS or PLG company. Below are other skills that they look for.
- Management consulting experience.
- Experience with product-led growth, ideally at a growth-stage startup.
- Experience managing a large budget.
- The ability to wear multiple hats, take initiative, and get things done.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, especially for Linkedin, Twitter, Medium, and Substack.
- Knowledge of CRMs like Hubspot, as well as SEO tools and content analytics.
- An interest in quant trading, market data, and/or the financial industry.
- A desire to work at a fast-growing fintech startup.