An innovative SF startup who are working to revolutionize restaurants through innovative technology and design, are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to join the team.
They are focused on an industry that is ripe for change – the $900 Billion restaurant industry. Their unique, world-class team combines software and hardware engineers, designers and restaurant operations experts to push the boundaries on re-engineering every aspect of the business. We've created a one of a kind product, customer experience, and back-of-house operation platform to empower and delight customers and operators alike.
Customers, restaurant partners, investors, and media have responded with overwhelming enthusiasm.
They collect a ton of data around customer and operator interactions in their restaurants. They want to build innovative and novel tools and products based on that data.
Looking for a Lead Data engineer to work closely with data scientists to create valuable and insightful tools that will benefit their customers.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, as well as passionate about having a huge impact at eatsa.
- You will design, develop and maintain data pipelines
- Hands on coding
- You will collaborate with product managers on technical visions and designs
- You will be mentoring other engineers on the team
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience with python
- Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and code on a daily basis
- Experience building robust data pipelines
- Experience with postgres and SQL
- Must have a testing mindset
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with AWS, specifically Redshift
- Have a passion for what you do and don’t mind showing it off
What's on offer:
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and equity/stock options
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account & Health Savings Account
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- Catered lunches from their store, and exceptional snack game
- Regular company outings and events
- Dog friendly office