Our client has built a crypto wallet used by millions of people to access apps and financial services built on the Solana blockchain. As Lead Data Engineer you'll see a direct correlation between your work, company growth, and our users' satisfaction. Beyond this, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the web3 space, and you'll have a unique opportunity to solve some of the most interesting data challenges with efficiency and integrity, at a scale few web3 companies can match.
This role is fully remote; however, they are only open to candidates in US and EU time zones.
- AWS Redshift / S3 / Kinesis / Athena
- Architect: Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines (ETL) to move data across a number of platforms including third party analytics, frontend & backend systems.
- Educate teams: Use your data and analytics experience to see what’s missing, and identify and address gaps in their existing systems and processes.
- Partnership: Partner with stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Data: Manage the delivery of high-impact dashboards, tools, and data visualizations
- 5+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Experience in leading data-driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design, and software development
- Experience working with cloud analytics platforms and tools (i.e., AWS Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Athena or similar)
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)