We have partnered with a very well-funded blockchain startup out of SF seeking a Lead Frontend Engineer as they scale their platform in preparation for publc launch.
Backed by $30m in funding a16z, Sequoia, and leading investors, they are building a new Layer 1 blockchain to become the universal privacy layer for all of web3. Using zero-knowledge proofs (zk-SNARKs) and the highest industry standards for encryption, we enable users to have fully private transactions — a true SSL layer for all blockchains.
Currently in its test-net phase, with 25k active users.Their M.O is putting back the power of choice into the hands of users. Whether you want to keep your information public or private, that should be your choice — on any chain, period.
The team is world-class and made up of Engineers from Uber, Airbnb, FB, Google, Coinbase, and more
What You'll Do:
- Build a beautiful web application
- Design, build, and scale the crypto wallet
- Node dashboard
- Mining software front-end
- Lead a team of up to 6 Frontend/Full-Stack Engineers
- Create and build new features working in patnership with the design and product teams
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of production-level experience
- Expertise w/ production-level code in React and TypeScript
- Web and/or Electron application development
- Ideally, a Computer Science or related degree, but open to code bootcamps for superb candidates
- Technical leadership / ability to take a problem and solve it
- Passion for the blockchain /web3 space
- Base salary $180-240k
- Significant equity - including tokens from the genesis block of the blockchain
- 100% covered health, other amazing benefits
- Remote-first - or come to the San Francisco office whenever you like :)
H-1b transfers are available.