My client is the leading solution for personal finance management software. They provide personal money management software, with a commitment to helping individuals and families improve their financial lives. The way people interact with money is changing, and they are working toward an exciting future, redefining the way our customers approach personal finance.
We’re looking for an experienced lead software engineer to drive the development of complex cloud-based systems, key to the future of our business.
- Principal Software Engineer is a hands-on role as a technical leader, with responsibilities ranging from solving technical problems, solving complex problems, and working closely with the product and business team to define our customer solutions and approaches.
- Directly responsible for consistently delivering high-quality, scalable, production-ready back-end/server code in Java for Cloud Services.
- Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders (Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners) to independently design and implement complex, business-critical systems.
- Mentor junior developers using expertise in software development methodology and frameworks, in areas such as quality, security, and scalability.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
- 5+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework.
- 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing REST services, XML, and JSON.
- Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.