My Series C Fintech client is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their growing team. Their product is a home equity platform that provides homeowners with access to equity financing by unlocking the wealth tied up in their homes.
As a Product Manager you will help define the product vision, while gathering and prioritizing product requirements, and working closely with engineering, design, marketing, operations and leadership. Your projects will range from small optimization experiments to building out brand new user experiences. Your work will have a huge impact on the company's trajectory as they revolutionize home financing.
- Help develop and execute on product strategy.
- Write clear and concise product requirements and develop basic but elegant prototypes that make engineers clamor to work with you.
- Gather insights from internal and external user feedback, web analytics, research, experiments, competitors and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- Identify and prioritize features to improve conversion and efficiency.
- Breakdown complex problems into simpler component pieces to facilitate execution.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and other internal team members to drive flawless implementation of your vision.
- Drive the creation, execution, and analysis of A/B tests to increase conversion and reduce operational overhead.
- (Over)Communicate with leadership, internal and external stakeholders.
- Orchestrate product launches, including training for internal users.
- You are passionate about the big problems in society and about the big decisions that people make in their lives.
- You have thought deeply about homeownership or experienced the trials and tribulations of becoming a homeowner first-hand. You believe that technology will have a significant impact on financial institutions and you want to be in on the ground floor.
- You collaborate effectively with your peers across all departments of the organization. You're a clear and articulate communicator naturally, who develops and nurtures relationships with ease.
- You are self-motivated and organized. You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment. You're ready to take ownership of some of the core processes of the company.
- You are passionate about the human experience
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in financial services and/or real estate
- A strong track record bringing product features to market and inspiring the people who work with you to execute flawlessly against both the long-term product vision and current priorities
- A remarkable ability to use data to form a hypothesis and define metrics to determine the success of product initiatives. You use numbers to tell a story.
- Highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly effective communication skills and ability to liaise seamlessly between functional teams
- Previous experience with SQL
- Previous experience at a startup preferred. You must thrive on being scrappy.
- Intense desire to deliver amazing user experiences for both external and internal users
- Superb attention to detail and a need to rally others in the pursuit of excellence
- Excitement for our mission to help homeowners