We are partnered with a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences. They’re transforming the antiquated user identity space by eliminating the need for passwords. They’re building the passport of the internet! This company is building the most secure and long-term sustainable identity solution for app developers and end-users. This is a unique opportunity to help them disrupt the world of authentication.
To date, this company has onboarded 10 million+ users to the Web3 ecosystem and are continuing to grow rapidly. They’re trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
- Provide solutions to customer challenges
- Own the architecture and development of system components to improve monitoring, alerting and stability with compliance and security in mind.
- Build upon the foundation of the existing infrastructure to support and enhance the productivity of the entire engineering team
- Develop internal SLOs and SLIs to drive system reliability and to support external SLAs
- Design and build backend systems
- Building and improving our APIs
- 6-8 years of DevOps experience working in a public cloud environment
- Expert in containerization technologies (K8s and Docker)
- Experience in building and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis CI, AWS codePipeline/codeBuild or similar
- Production experience with Hashicorp products (Terraform, Vault, etc.)
- Production experience with ansible.
- Proficient in shell scripting and Python or Go
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups