Intelletec is partnered with a software start-up that uses machine learning to find hidden talent in the workforce!
This client is looking for a Research Data Scientist who will work closely with the Chief Data Scientist to improve existing models and develop new models.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and run experiments with a mix of public and private data sources
- Produce rigorous documentation of findings, including white papers and/or peer-reviewed publications as appropriate
- Formulate new, adjacent research questions and train models to address them
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience in novel research using ML techniques to answer questions.
- Particularly interested in individuals with experience in one or more of the following research areas: Algorithmic Bias, Labor Economics, Workforce Development
Fluent with ML tools and techniques including:
- Python - particularly with data science libraries
- Dimensionality reduction techniques (e.g. PCA, SVD, t-SNE, UMAP etc.)
- Time series analysis methods
- Tools to scale to larger models and datasets (e.g. PySpark and Spark)
- Flask or other web frameworks for API development
- Cloud machine-learning platforms (e.g. SageMaker)