Circa $120,000- $170,000
A growing Payment company who are well funded by top VC's are looking to hire experienced and motivated back-end developer with a passion for technology, finance, and payments.
As an engineer you will play a core role within a small team while building a payments application that millions of people will rely on for security, features, and performance.
You will be tasked with leadership as they relate to strategic direction, engineering, and technical operation
If you want to be part of a company that is:
- Tackling the some of the largest challenges in digital payments
- Provides full leadership responsibilities with future growth and management opportunities
- Has the ability to work with top engineering talent from Facebook, Twitter, Square, Google, Apple, Stanford and MIT
- Work with people who care about a unified mission, who come into work every day with passion, and who know how to execute
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of commerical development experience ( ideally with a startup)
- Comfortable working in small teams
- Computer Science or Engineering related degree essential
- Strong using Golang/Go,Ruby,Scala,Python or Java
- Based in San Francisco area
Get in early with massive upside potential and large ownership