My client's product is a well known productivity application that has over 3 million monthly active users. It's one of the most downloaded applications for both iPhone & iPad with Apple regularly recognizing it and saying "We rely on this sleek powerful note-taker to annotate documents, record lectures, sketch illustrations, and more." - They've been included under "Editors’ Choice" multiple times and the application has over 150,000 reviews with 4.9* rating.
They are a tight, high-performing, successful team of 20 Engineers, looking to add a Senior Frontend Engineer to help with the growth and success of the business. They are highly profitable and offer good equity on top of very competitive salaries.
- Specify, build, and maintain services, APIs, and features for the product
- Create and support robust integration, testing, deployment, alerting, and monitoring systems
- Perform code reviews and participate in design discussions
- Mentor junior developers
Skills And Experience:
- Expert in SQL, Typescript, and node.js
- Experience with GraphQL and/or RESTExperience with Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS or GCP
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharingComprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursementMonthly phone bill reimbursement