I'm been partnered with this impressive startup since 2018, and we are looking to scale this team further due to incredible demand and growth.
They are growing fast and very profitable. Importantly, the technology is proprietary; they've built the world's leading full-stack programmatic advertising engineered for today, tomorrow, and beyond, secured by elite cryptography and blockchain. It's simple, one operating system, infinite opportunities - Customize and automate the buying/selling process with their self-service platform, uniquely built to reach audiences with scale and precision.
They are New York's fastest-growing advertising and media company. Their OTT / Linear focused product has accelerated ahead of target this year already following impressive growth over the last couple of years.
What You'll Do:
- Infrastructure responsible for their real-time bidding system by executing our advertising campaigns by responding to real-time auctions, and producing the canonical history of delivered ads
- We deal with massive amounts of data - 200TB DAILY. To be able to use it, they need the ability to move it around, aggregate, maintain, and turn it into usable information that powers the platform
- External & internal APIs enabling frictionless integration within our platform, ranging from custom reporting for ad-hoc analysis to platform APIs for programmatic activation of programmatic ad campaigns
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience. Ideally, building robust backend systems at scale
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with Golang is definitely appreciated, but expertise in Java, C++, or Python is great
- Strong experience of taking on complex challenges and winning
- Adaptive mindset, capable of change and iteration
- Base salary from $175-250k
- Cash bonus up to 40%
- Diverse, tier-1 team (Uber, Google, Figma, Yext & more)
- Early-stage equity
- Remote-first or NYC (amazing office)
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, there is no availability for visa transfers. Please do not apply if you need a H-1b transfer.