A fast-growing food delivery service company who are well funded and disrupting a $160B industry. They are currently in need of Senior Java Engineers to migrate from a Ruby stack to Java/JVM/Go.
Their unique, world-class team combines software and hardware engineers, designers with restaurant operations experts to push the boundaries on re-engineering every aspect of the business. They've created a one of a kind product, customer experience, and back-of-house operation providing our customers with delicious taste, low prices, speed, and magic.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be delivering high-quality products in a fast-paced startup environment. You will build the backend systems that power their products, refine existing systems, and continuously improve engineering practices. Coding, technical design, operational support, and cross-functional collaboration are among the daily responsibilities for this role.
- 5+ years of experience building backend systems
- Core Java Experience
- You have a track record of delivering challenging projects on-schedule
- You are software polyglot
- You have a penchant for agile and test-driven development
- Prior Startup Experience
- Startup savvy
- AWS aptitude
- Ruby rigor
- Python proficiency
Whats on offer
- Fun, creative and collaborative work environment
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, and Life Insurance
- Catered lunches and exceptional snack game
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO