Think the crypto market is dead?
I am exclusively partnered with the leading application/platform in the Solana Ecosystem, and I am aggressively looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join this growing team - they are doubling down in this bear market!
Since launching, they've acquired millions of users, and are adding thousands every week. By far the leading wallet on Solana, they plan to expand to other chains soon, including ETH, MATIC. They have raised over $103m, series B.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular:
- *SECURE* wallets play a pivotal role - Wallets are responsible for onboarding new users into crypto and can make or break the user experience
- We are moving to a multi-chain world - New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding - Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets
What You'll Bring:
- As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be supporting some of the best engineers in the industry by creating processes and systems that have a focus on security and velocity.
- Uptime & Reliability: Help ensure uptime and reliability across their suite of products and services in AWS and Cloudflare
- Monitoring & Alerting: Take ownership over our error monitoring and alerting stack- CI/CD
- Security: Work with security engineers and third-party security firms to ensure cloud infrastructure is safe and secure
- Developer Velocity: Automate a variety of engineering-related tasks and processes
- Technical leadership: You will be a thoughtful technical voice and support your team in making diligent architectural decisions
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of DevOps Experience at scale, serving millions of customers
- Expertise in AWS, related technologies, CI/CD automation, ideally strong software development skills
- Security mindset - live and breathe security, working with the world-class security team they are building
- Experience in crypto or a payments company would be beneficial but not essential
- Base up to $230k
- Strong options package - TC in 90th percentile
- Really competitive benefits
- Remote-first, diverse culture, a strong commitment to equality
- Visa transfers are available for H-1b, TN, E2, E3, etc.