A a fast-growing company in IT education and training industry based in the Bay Area has proven success record over the past 4 years. They have both external and internal facing web products to support our business, for our partners and customers (including lecturers and students), and on any devices. They create innovations like online judge and programming learning platforms.
Theyre looking for a motivated engineer who will enjoy the challenge of quickly building and expanding features on the web. You should be passionate about front-end software development and interested in creating new features, writing tests, and finding new ways to improve performance. If you want to solve interesting technical challenges and have your work reach millions of users worldwide, let’s get in touch.
- Writing test cases to ensure high quality of code, including functional tests
- Collaborating with user experience designers, product managers, and other talented engineers to deliver new features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Growing in a culture of learning through design discussions and code reviews
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related major, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in building web experiences with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency in using the DOM and browser APIs directly to build engaging interactive and performant web experiences
- Experience with unit testing and functional testing for web projects
- The desire to improve and learn more