Our client is a Remote First company seeking a Senior Frontend Software Engineer located anywhere in North America.
They are the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, they're one of the fastest growing companies in North America, and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
- Collaborate with a small team of developers, UX designers, and product managers to deliver key front-end features
- Learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Deliver efficient, scalable code that flows with our codebase
- Communicate and explain complex ideas to our team
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. Computer science, Engineering) OR 5+ year of relevant experience developing web applications
- Have 3+ years of experience with React.js
- Have 2+ years of back-end server development (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Django). GraphQL experience is a plus.
- Have experience writing testable and maintainable code where unit testing is a focus
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and self-motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a strong portfolio of past projects
Salary & Benefits:
- Work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry
- Highly competitive salary with RRSP Matching
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Home office and Internet reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual