Senior Full-Stack Engineers are being sought by one of the most exciting FinTech companies in NYC, working on a new style of a platform to help open up trading to the masses with ease! With a dev team made up of staff from Google, Mongo, Mint, Snapchat, and AirBnB you will be working with some of the worlds top developers on both existing and greenfield projects.
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer will be driven to solve hard problems in novel, elegant ways, and help grow highly scalable systems. You will also play a key role in shaping our team, our roadmap and our technical strategy. You will work daily with fellow data and software engineers to enhance the platform, bringing high-quality investment opportunities to investors.
Responsibilities as Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Help mentor a small, growing team of Full Stack Engineers as you constantly enhance the technical stack and accelerate feature development
- Build high-availability and security into core architecture to ensure we deliver a robust, fast end-end experience for our investors
- Build data-centric services
- Write modular, high-quality code while actively engaging in peer code reviews
- Experience with test automation, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with Agile software development methods
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing team. To apply to this role respond to this advert directly.
Full-Stack Engineer / Python / Django / Ruby / JS / Developer