Intelletec has partnered with a mission-driven startup that is the market network for the leisure travel industry. We are seeking an experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer that has hands on experience with Ruby on Rails & can operate on all levels of the stack. The client is on a mission to bring the joy back into travel planning. They have built a product that thousands of travel agents absolutely love and depend on every day.
- We’re an interesting collection of colleagues, united by our mutual love of travel. We’re a team of 15, 11 of whom have a background in software engineering.
- Virtually all of our growth has been organic and referral based (85%!) which goes to show how much our clients love us, and the inherent value of what we’re building.
- While the pandemic was incredibly hard on travel in 2020, we managed to stay lean, and grew our revenue and customers from Dec 2019. We're poised for extremely strong growth as travel comes back.
- We're looking for generalists who are excited to operate at all levels of the stack. You'll build products from the ground up, make architecture decisions, and receive feedback from customers to see the direct impact you're driving.
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience
- Creating user interfaces that non-technical people can use
- optimizing databases and have a good understanding of web app security
Projects you might work on
- Taking our next core product feature from inception to launch.
- Building integrations with supplier APIs across the entire travel ecosystem (flights, hotels, vacation rentals, cars, train, etc.) and combining massive data sets across different systems
- Deciding on the appropriate architecture for us to build new performant features, including search, activity feeds, notifications, and more.