As Senior Engineer, you will have a major impact on the development of the platform by playing a central role in architectural decisions and the successful delivery of user-facing features.
You must have solid experience building single page applications using React. The ideal candidate will also have worked with Node.js in high-volume, production environments with a service architecture.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be part of a small agile team where you will have continued opportunity to learn, grow and mentor other engineers. You will be a collaborative participant in the code review process and bring continuous learning of emerging technologies/industry trends to the company. We are looking for a team player who is self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years experience building high-quality, secure presentation layers for high visibility web applications
- Strong knowledge of web applications architecture
- Experience with NodeJS/Express.js in high-volume, production systems
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience building libraries and extensible shared components used across an application by the rest of the team
- Awareness of web application security concerns and knowing how to prevent and fix exploits
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Keen eye for usability and user experience
- Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org