I am partnered with a rapidly expanding productivity startup based out of SF, looking for multiple Senior Full-Stack Engineers.
Its mission is to empower everyone to do their best work by automatically optimizing their schedule. By constantly monitoring and reorganizing their to-do list and calendar, they help professionals make time for their highest-priority tasks while never missing any deadlines. Well-funded and growing extremely quickly: several million in annual recurring revenue and trusted by 10,000+ paying users from world-class companies. Part of Y Combinator’s Winter 2020 class.
- Own architectural decisions and the technical build-out as they scale
- Build user-facing features on front end, improve performance and reliability in the React-based web-app
- Consistently improve backend systems: build backend endpoints for application logic (e.g. scheduling, search)
- Be a confident full-stack expert who can inform key architectural decisions and help them scale the next 2 orders of magnitude
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in React, Redux, and NodeJS in a fast-paced cloud-native environment
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform - preferred
- Have worked on a code base at scale
- Base salary up to $210k
- Strong stock options package
- Very strong benefits
- Visa transfers are available