Intelletec is partnered with a leading go-to travel and leisure e-commerce platform for experiences and services. Founded in Hong Kong in 2014 out of passion for discovery, their purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. To date, they offer over 490,000 activities in over 1,000 destinations. They have raised over $700M in funding, and have 1,200 employees, based in over 20 locations globally!
They are in search of a Senior Marketing Manager to build out business presence, awareness and partnerships here in the US. They are seeking candidates with strong background running Campaigns, Partnerships, affiliates, activation, KOL, and CRM experience.
What you’ll do
- Manage the implementation and execution of integrated marketing and communications plans across multiple channels and functions (social media, performance marketing, partnerships & affiliates, branding & PR) of the Americas business.
- Own and create marketing plans; define the optimal marketing mix; drive growth via innovation; manage the marketing budget; implement and execute marketing campaigns; analyze and report on performance; aiming for continuous optimization.
- Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports overall messaging and marketing strategies through email campaigns, events, site/landing pages, digital advertising and social media.
- Partnerships and Affiliates: Build best in class, high-impact partnerships to grow company presence and accelerate customer acquisition locally.
- Analyze, report and optimize marketing channel effectiveness to understand and improve key customer engagement and acquisition metrics.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on key business metrics, progress, and issues to ensure alignment and high visibility, allowing timely involvement from the stakeholders when required.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience in e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and media landscape in the local market.
- Team management experience is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
**Remote, but West coast Preferred**