A Global Specialist Manufacturer, with state of the art facilities and R&D are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
About the Company
The Company provides high-quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 41 countries throughout the world.
This position will combine marketing strategy, leadership (team management) with hands-on responsibilities to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results for this exciting business.
Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development.
Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Marketing Strategy, branding, and product development
- Design and execute marketing campaigns, lead generation followed by managing marketing pipeline and funnel
- Managing several projects, both online, traditional and visual communications
- Continue growth in Customer Acquisition
- Lead and contribute to a team environment that you will help guide
Skills and expertise
- 5+ years B2B Marketing in construction or similar industry
- Experience leading and managing a B2B marketing function
- Experience across, Digital Marketing, Press Communications, Customer Acquisition
- Take ownership, lead and manage a team - prioritizing others workloads
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant subject, or industry experience
- Chartered Institute of Marketing or equivalent is desirable
- Marketing Competitive, plus bonus d.o.e