Intelletec have partered with a Series B startup with $30 million investment led by Goldman Sachs.
They are an informatics platform and secure cloud service startup for the finance industry poised for huge growth and expected to become the go-to solution for data. They offer a secure, scalable environment to store, explore and transform data through their integrated cloud service.
They are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join their team in New York. You will make a significant and tangible contribution in a greenfield environment, working on all parts of the stack, and helping to set the architectural direction. You’ll have the opportunity to solve many substantial challenges, from crafting scalable code to dealing with managing data at scale.
What they want, is a talented, collaborative developer who is ready and willing to share their insight and knowledge to help guide the success of the company. Strong fundamentals in both static and dynamic languages. Adept in the principles of software engineering, including systems engineering, testing, and software architecture, are also sought after. If you’re excited about elegant programming and the ever expanding spheres of cloud computing and big data, this opportunity will challenge and inspire you.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years experience in a production environment
- Experience with distributed systems and service architecture
- Well-versed in building or designing REST APIs
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- Skilled in RDBMS and NOSQL
- Hands-on experience with workflow management systems (e.g. Airflow, NiFi)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.