Intelletec has partnered with a health information and devices company, whose mission is to modernize medical imaging through its high-performance handheld ultrasound platform and artificial intelligence, enabling healthcare professionals to make critical, real-time decisions that ultimately improve patient outcomes.
Their ultrasound platform combines advances in nano-materials, novel sensor technologies, advanced signal processing and computation with the economies of scale of semiconductor manufacturing to dramatically reduce the cost of imaging.
- Manage the subsystem and/or individual part designs from concept to production
- Product design of new ultrasonic products
- Design of metal casting components for high volume/low-cost manufacture
- Document tooling concepts, component specifications and product subassemblies from initial design to market release
- Orders, inspects, and evaluates product components, subassemblies, and tooling, for in house assembly, Asian based pilot production and Final commercial production in Asia
- Reviews reports as needed to support validation activities, including Design Verification
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of product development.
- Coordinates activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure the delivery of supplies or services needed to meet scheduled timelines
- Work with Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFM / DAFT) guidelines from vendors
- 5 years of product design and development experience with an emphasis on high volume metal and plastics design, fabrication, and transfer of manufacture to Asia
- Proficient in Solidworks and PDM
- Bilingual speaker (Chinese Mandarin)
- Experience with CAD tools (NX, Creo, Solidworks)
- Thermal and waterproofing experience
- Experience with PCBs/FPCBs, and components used in portable medical devices
- Knowledge of technologies used in consumer products (e.g., plastic injection molding, sheet metal, extrusion, die casting)