Our client in the SaaS space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to join their growing team! They're a small team with experience building products at Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, and Zynga and backed by 8VC and other top investors.
This designer will be responsible for end to end design and mentoring a junior IC designer. If qualified, apply today!
Who We're Looking For:
- End-to-end design - You will lead end-to-end design projects across product. This includes collaborating on problem definition, leading user research projects, wire-framing, and creating more detailed product specs in close partnership with Product & Engineering.
- Collaboration - Work closely with Design, Engineering, Product, and other business partners to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Design thinking & vision - Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy. You’ll collaborate to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Autonomous - You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail.
- User-centered approach - You tirelessly advocate for the user and user-centered design. You leverage user research and data when possible to inform your decisions.
- Deliver high-quality assets - You can rapidly produce concepts and prototypes, and you know how to build and combine flows, sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity specs.
- Pragmatic and business-oriented - You understand and prioritize the business impact of what you're designing and help reduce scope where appropriate.Easy to disagree with - Smart people disagree all the time. When you disagree with your teammate, you view it as an opportunity to have your mind changed and grow. These conversations are one of the best parts about working on our team.
- 4+ years of design experienceBA/BS degree in Design, Interaction Design, or a related/equivalent practical experience
- A track record of shipping great work
- Experience designing for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, mobile web, etc.)
- Up-to-date with current design trends
- A portfolio of launched and/or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome of shipped products
- Proficient with Figma and/or Sketch
- Experience conducting user research to validate your workMust be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A generous compensation and benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, and a flexible PTO policy.
- A vibrant & inclusive in-person team culture. We're moving into our new office in San Francisco in August 2022, with flexibility to work from home as needed.