We have partnered with a Series A digital global cryptocurrency platform Start-up that can be used as a payment tool around the world for daily-use transactions.
The Financial infrastructure hasn't changed since the 1970s. All we've gotten are shinier products built on the same broken systems.
Our Client's App changes that, starting by building the best place to save and spend your dollars. They've combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage. Soon we'll let you pay your bills and put your financial life on autopilot. And through all of this — unlike every other fintech company — they don't skim from you.
That's only possible because they're working to introduce a new Crypto Currency, a new money built for real people. They believe that cryptocurrencies can fundamentally upgrade traditional money — but that won't happen without widespread distribution and a path to adoption. Their App is the first product to provide such a path, beginning with a familiar interface built for US Dollars and slowly building trust as we educate users on the benefits of this new paradigm.
Every day, they're working on difficult and impactful problems which demand solutions at the intersection of technology, product, marketing, and advocacy. To achieve their mission and realize their vision, they’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
They are looking to hire 2 Product Designers on their team!
- Lead Product Designer - a Player-Coach Designer to lead, mentor, junior desiners, while continuing to review and contribute concepts
- Senior Product Designer - a consumer product focused designer (mobile), bonus points if you've worked on Payments, money, mobile fintech products.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Help create and drive the design principles and vision, including both branding and UI.
- Ensure that our design language is clear and coherent throughout the app, website, and other materials. Be an advocate for usability, simplicity and consistency.
- Make sure that product, engineering and marketing teams are all aligned in terms of branding and visual language, and that together we are delivering the best experience possible to our customers.
- Be a major contributor toward giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have exceptional (as in truly exceptional) attention to detail.
- You’re instinctive about product strategy; you can discuss the why and communicate it to the end user.
- You have a “prototyping” mindset.
- You have a strong marketing/branding sense.
- You have significant experience designing and shipping products across different digital media (mobile and desktop, native and web), preferably with a high-growth consumer product.
- You have significant experience working closely with engineers and product managers to understand platform limitations and asset production.