Intelletec is partnering with a well-known productivity application to find a Senior Product Designer to join their team! You will work closely with fellow designers, the product team, and engineers on a variety of projects, ranging from core feature development to ideation.
- Design from start to finish, participating in all phases of design, from definition to development to optimization and polish.
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and regularly with engineering, product, and design peers.
- Create, collaborate, and iterate and deliver flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Communicate and share often in written, verbal, and visual forms to create alignment and move work forward.
- Help advance the design team’s practices and growth. Be proactive in contributing to a positive team culture.
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
- A clear foundation of design principles and an eye for details
- Comfortable leading projects of all sizes
- A natural inclination to take the lead and help everyone arrive at a deeper understanding and appreciation of the work. Leave no stone unturned
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role, in the work, and in how you work together as a team
- The ability to design solutions that meet all product and brand requirements
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills — you’ll be collaborating with others and presenting your work regularly
- The ability to integrate feedback, validate, and iterate on our products while being mindful of our customers, contributors, and insights gleaned by our support and product teams
- Well-versed in Figma, Sketch, or equivalent design tools (we use Figma)
- In addition to your application, please submit a portfolio or case studies that highlight the breadth and depth of your design experience.
This role is open to full-time remote employees who reside in the U.S.