- Manage the product life cycle of mobile communications applications from definition through development, launch and end of life.
- Research customer requirements and produce detailed specifications based on your findings and collaboration with UX, Visual Design and Engineering team members.
- Take responsibility for feature/timeline tradeoffs, user interface decisions and other product related issues.
- Serve as a focal point of communications on product issues between engineering, operations, support and marketing communications teams.
- Build, validate, and maintain ongoing responsibility for the business case around the product, including pricing, COGS, margins etc.
- At least 5 years of “in bound” product management experience in the consumer software or services space.
- Experience and passion for building outstanding mobile applications.
- Strong sense of design and usability issues.
- Excellent grasp of technology issues related to software development.
- Track record of problem solving and creativity.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun and hard-working startup culture.
- $140,000 - 170,000 + equity package (based on xp)
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com