My client is consumer focused mobile app that helps reduce the hassle of tracking mileage. Known as the "fitbit for driving" the app passively tracks mileage for commuters and the like for reimbursement/tax purposes. They are looking for an entrepreneurial, data-driven Senior Product Manager to lead their core product experience. This role will work closely with the GM to develop and execute a user-centered strategy that sustains (and grows) their position as the category leader for automatic mileage tracking and advances our mission to help our customers save time and make money by automating their administrative chores.
What you will do:
- Develop and communicate clear product roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions that are aligned with company's vision, strategy and business goals, working closely with the GM.
- Integrate company strategy, qualitative research and quantitative analysis into product requirements to deliver a delightful user experience
- Own the product roadmap end-to-end, working hand-in-hand with research, design, engineering, data and quality teams to prototype, plan, and lead the development, testing and launch of new features and offerings.
- Clearly and succinctly communicate complex problem statements and opportunities
- Align cross functional partners and teams to drive a shared product vision
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in product management. Prior experience with mobile applications or other customer subscription products preferred
- Excited to gain empathy and deep understanding of our users, their challenges, their needs, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Fluent in product methodologies, creating product strategy, defining requirements and measurement plans, leading agile engineering teams, gaining cross-functional alignment, and launching products
- Strong command of research and data to inform product decisions, as well as a solid understanding of experimentation principles and how they can be applied to optimize and expedite growth